Sunday, November 21, 2010

Look who is enjoying jumping!

Izwan singgah to my house for solat maghrib after shopping at Jervis and other places (1km radius).. So boleh la bagi dia try the new kinect.. He didnt know i bought it but of course sure kantoi jugak la kan? Hehe... Mana tak nya, sensor besar gedabak ternganga depan tv .. So he was the 1st person to try it out... I bet he sweat hehe





















Then came saiful n raja.. I told JL about my kinect the day i bought it, just in case if asyraf wants to try. But it seems like they dont have time yet.. My house is wide open for anyone who wants to give a try.. JL and Raja pics look more crazier, dont you think? Hehehe saiful siap terkangkang.. Lompat macam goalkeeper pon ada haha!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment