Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ireland vs Uruguay - Aviva Stadium

**This is a backdated entry


A week ago, Hafiz called me tanya nk join tak dia tengok bola kat Stadium, Ireland vs Uruguay.. Since I haven't watched any live football match (sedih tul) .. I quickly agreed to his offer.

I met him near Gate I. Our seats were exactly behind the net! and they are quite lower seats which I feel so near to the goalkeeper.. best betul.. mana ada pagar2 macam stadium kat Msia, ala2 penjara lak aku tgk. The match ended with 2-3 .. Ireland lose but sangat puas hati with 5 goals in total. There was one corner where Kelab Penyokong Ireland gathered, shouted, sang and screamed .. and they were funny too.. kalo bola terlepas kat diorang, mmg payah la nk dptkan balik.. LoL!



Maskot


Spar nearby yg laku dgn customers

Pakcik jual souvenirs. €5 for the scarf
Entrance to Gate I

View from my seat



Me and Hafidz



Goal!



Some of the actions yg sempat dirakam

No comments:

Post a Comment