Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Library and Swatch





Today I brought Affan kluar jln2 Henry St. Then masuk iLac jap beli battery. I saw the public library on 2nd floor. Been noticing it more than a year ago but never bothered to pay a visit.

Then I ajak Affan naik jap. Usha2 jap kat dlm tu while looking for children corner. I was almost gonna leave the place until I saw the children corner sign. Masuk2 je... OMG!! It is a very nice place!! There are thousand of children books, computers, some toys for baby etc

Check out more about it here

Affan yg asalnya nk blk rumah terus x jadi blk haha.. After an hour we went out, went back home thru Arnotts and saw a mock giant Swatch watch. Took some pictures n balik rumah makan mee kuah udang yg mama masak.. Heh

Posted via Blogger on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment